- 1.5 cup oat
- 1/4 cup linseed
- 1 table spoon chia seed
- 2 table spoon honey
- 3 table spoons peanut butter (not sweet)
- Cacao powder
- Optional: Cocoa nibs
- Optional: Almond, cajun or coconut milk
- Optional: Protein powder – You can add some but powder is sweet add less honey
- Mix everything in a bowl then put them into a mixer. If you dont have a dry food processor, add 3 tablespoons of almond or cajun milk to the mix in a normal mixer.
- Once the mix is ready, you can add some cocoa nibs
- When rolling the balls cover them with a bit of cacao powder. This way your hands won’t get sticky.
- Make small balls and put them in the fridge for an hour or longer.